Saturday, September 29, 2012

Let's See By Your Candlelight...

I love candlelight because it hides fat and wrinkles! I use mostly candles (electric/battery/real flame) during the Autumn and Winter for its calming effect and try to make a few in the Fall for my Winter use.

The glow is such a comfort and the world seems more at peace with a candle flickering in the room.  so,..how about sharing some of your candlelight pictures? I, for one, would love to see the candles in your home. Want to share? I'll start.

Punk in front of a three panel mirror.

A CANdle we manufacture.  Smells like the burning wood
in an open hearth.

Table pudding candle and oil lamp.

Small candolier hanging in the Settle bench.

I love using vintage candle molds as candlesticks.

A sweet rush light.  Sometimes I will burn real rush on occasion.

I love this candle that sits on its own candle table
by the Master's chair.

A special candlestick made by Georgia's Cleter Meader.

Display in guest bedroom.

Battery candle in a black wax crow.  I love it!
A gift from a special friend.

Electric candle on the washstand in guest bedroom.
It serves as the nightstand, too.


I hope you enjoyed your en'light'ening tour. Please post yours.

6 comments:

  1. I certainly did enjoy the tour by candle light!
    You have an amazing variety! The glow from them is so warm and cozy!
    Thanks so much for sharing! I think I'll try and join in!
    Blessings
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE candles, too. They make your home sooo warm and cozy. You have some amazing ones! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Judy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my what a wonderful blog you have, love it. I`m a new follower also. I also have candles burning all over the house, makes it so much cozier I think. Enjoyed your candle light tour, your home is so warm and welcoming.Enjoyed the post,Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother used candles in autumn and winter when I was young seemingly as much as the modern electric light.
    I have followed suit.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Post .... I too am a Candle
    Fan .... makes the evenings soft & warm.
    It's been a long time since I made a post,
    but I may do a few candlelight pics. soon.
    Thanks for sharing your Beautiful photos
    with us.
    Blessings & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your home, especially by candlelight. Wow, it's wonderful. Will you allow me to use your candlelight tour idea on my 1893 Victorian Farmhouse website? I recently posted, Dusting Tour Photos. But I like your idea much better--a Candlelight Tour. Sincerely, Mrs. D - Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete